Monday, July 30, 2012

MISS V♛ TURKEY 2013

MISS V♛ TURKEY 2013... a dream came true for me...I too am proud to be a part of Miss Virtual World team and I can't even express how honored I feel to be included in the finalists of this big dream...and I wanted to blog my formal mix and match gown in this page...I mixed and matched 5 gowns from lovely Azul, Fellini, Eshi Otawara and Utopia....Ladies i hope you enjoy :)


Styling Credits

Gown : Azul Canna collar, skirt
             Azul Paulinha gloves
             Fellini Couture- Poppy top
             Utopia Tiffany_top
             Eshi Otawara-Aria Pompadour Hip attachment
Head piece : Eshi Otawara-Aria Pompadour Hip attachment (modified)
Hair : Osmose Chignon 1
          Osmose Chignon 2
Earrings: Finesmith Scatterheart



6 comments:

  1. Hey! Looks like I get to be the first to comment! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you Nice - enjoy every moment of your dream-come-true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bea :) I so very appreciate your support xxx

      Delete
  2. Yaay!! Finally you get to show the world this lovely ensemble. Congrats again Miss Virtual World Turkey 2013. :) One step closer to a bigger dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats & ty for wearing Azul for your picture:)
    Nice styling! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete