Sunday, December 16, 2012

MISS V♛ TURKEY 2013 | MISS V♛ 2013 Top 12 Finalist


Hello everyone, 

Competing in the Miss Virtual World Pageant was an amazing experience of a lifetime, a big chance to compete with an exquisite group of models. Being a part of this pageant was such a wonderful experience to improve my styling skills and boost my creativity as well as creating memories and precious friendships. It was a great opportunity for us to get together and lift each other up...

I am so very thrilled to be in top 12 finalists in Miss Virtual World 2013...It really is a big honor and pleasure seeing hard work pays off...I would like to thank everyone who supported me and believed in me...I so very appreciate...

It gives me great pleasure to introduce the outfits worn by me in finalle...

    MISS V♛ TURKEY 2013 National Costume
My inspiration for my national look is Hurrem Sultan, the wife of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent who played an important role in the Ottoman history and was an influential figure for the women of Harem and other denizens of the palace. I would like to thank Ms.Kimmera Madison of Tres Beau Designs and Ms.Belle Roussel of Chop Zuey with all my heart for bringing this awesome look to life and for being such wonderful friends :)

                    MISS V♛ TURKEY 2013 Formal Gown

 
My inspiration for my formal gown is my favorite RL designer Alexander McQueen who was one of the most imaginative minds of his generation. His creative outlook on themes like romance, risk and luxury is the inspiration for my formal look.  McQueen saw life cinematically, a vision consistently demonstrated through his many runway shows. The simplicity and magnificense through which he expressed emotions wordlessly through his designs is an ability that, in my eyes, solididates McQueen's genius. I think every woman feels beautiful just by wearing a piece of McQueen’s romantic style. Words are not enough to thank Ms.Kimmera Madison of Tres Beau Designs and Ms.Belle Roussel of Chop Zuey for bringing this outrageously beautiful look to life and special thanks to Ms. Ramona Criss of MyANIMATION for my main pose.

   MISS V♛ TURKEY 2013-Bathing Suit (Siren Inspiration)

Boudoir is very well known with its fantasy costumes, so I applied for this amazing brand when preparing my styling. and voila! I got this very elegant bathing suit. Thank you so much Ms.Precious Restless and Ms. Vitabela Dubrovna of Boudoir from the bottom of my heart for bringing this wonderful Siren look to life....

Special thanks to my true friend Audrey Muse Cresci for making my bad times good and the good times unforgettable :) Zaara, Kim Rongyu and Sessie for making this amazing adventure with me ❤









6 comments:

  1. We did great my dear, I love you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did amazing sis! you were such an elegant swan :) love you too !! ❤

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Nice, you was stunning like always <3, amazing styling and good taste in mix and create all the stylings and I LOVE McQueen too, he is just OMG!
    Congrats xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nice! It was wonderful seeing you in your gorgeous outfits at the final - beautiful work! Well done!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete