Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tribute to Elie Saab


I have no words to express how Elie Saab Candy Couture spring 2012 haute couture collection touched me...It is emerging on the sweetness and romanticism...it talks about beauty and pleasure...it tells me about a world of magic, love and an endless search for excellence.
The clothes are gorgeous, very chic and elegant, they embroidered fabrics, sequins and others decorated with chiffon made from roses. He presents a romantic collection of ivory and pastel hues of powder blue, rose and wheat and I picked the rose color which suits my skin tone and hair color perfectly...Ladies enjoy :)




Gown  : Fellini Couture- Arpege gown
Jewelery: CHOP ZUEY MVW Eilifu Set (Bracelet, Earrings, Chocker)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Lauren (Nude)
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Miu"

Make up :
~Blacklace Beauty~  Summertime Shadows
Glam Affair Glitter Eyeliner
blackLiquid MAKEUP - just gloss
Baiastice Classic Blush
Mandala long nails nude

No comments:

Post a Comment